EuroSun 2018: 12th International Conference on Solar Energy and Buildings
10 - 13 September 2018
The International Solar Energy Society (ISES) and the HSR Hochschule fur Technik Rapperswil (Technical University of Rapperswil) are pleased to present the proceedings of the 2018 edition of EuroSun: 12th International Conference on Solar Energy and Buildings. The EuroSun 2018 brought together leading scientists, engineers, architects, and representatives from industry and business to discussed the latest research results, technological developments and business opportunities in solar energy.
The EuroSun 2018 was organized in cooperation with the Swissolar Solar Heating Conference, the 2nd SIGES Conference on the Simulation of Energy Systems for Buildings and the 8th International Conference on Solar Air Conditioning.
EuroSun 2018 offered a platform to discuss the latest developments with leading solar energy experts as well as policy makers and industry representatives. The topics covered in the program and here in the proceedings include:
- Solar Buildings
- Solar Assisted District Heating and Cooling
- Solar Heat for Industrial Processes
- Domestic Hot Water and Space Heating
- Solar Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (8th International Conference on Solar Air Conditioning)
- PV and PVT Systems for Buildings and Industry
- Solar Thermal Collectors and Solar Loop Components
- Thermal Storage
- Testing & Certification
- System Simulation (2nd SIGES Conference on the Simulation of Building-Integrated Energy Systems)
- Solar Resource and Energy Meteorology
- Solar Education
- Renewable Energy Strategies and Policies
- Access the searchable database of papers
- The complete version with all papers as a single PDF (304MB)
- The complete version with all papers as a ZIP file with each paper (245MB)
You can also enter a search term in the search box above to search the papers of this conference.