EuroSun 2020: 13th International Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry
1 - 3 September
The 13th International Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry (EuroSun 2020) of the International Solar Energy Society (ISES) was held virtually on 1-3 September 2020, in collaboration with the International Energy Agency (IEA) Solar Heating and Cooling (SHC). The Conference was organised in cooperation with the Cyprus University of Technology (CUT) and the University of West Attica. The Conference e-connected many researchers, renewable energy practitioners, students, government officials, media, and the general public, not only from Europe, but from around the world to learn about the latest development in renewable energy technologies and `their deployments. The Conference featured a variety of technical sessions, plenaries and keynote talks to stimulate discussions on how the world can achieve 100% renewable energy to meet all end use energy requirements; not just electricity, but also heating, cooling and transport applications.
- Solar Buildings
- Solar Heat for Industrial Processes
- Domestic Hot Water and Space Heating
- PV and PVT Systems for Buildings and Industry
- Solar Thermal Collectors and Solar Loop Components
- Thermal Storage
- Testing & Certification
- Solar Resource and Energy Meteorology
- Solar Education
- Renewable Energy Strategies, Policies, SfF
- Renewable Energy Solutions for Isolated Systems (i.e. Islands)
- Renewable Energy System and Spatial Energy Planning
You can also enter a search term in the search box above to search the papers of this conference.